We love markets.
We love the buzz, the fresh farm produce, the people and their dogs. But we also love our free time, which in Jozi we seem to have less and less of. Timothy & Clover allows you to enjoy the healthy lifestyle benefits of a fresh food market, without compromising on your precious leisure time. With our weekly delivery we bring the market to you – no hassle, no looking for parking. No dogs, either, but you can’t have everything.
How this works
- The Market @ Timothy & Clover is updated every Monday at 12:00 with the best of seasonal organic and whole foods.
- You can browse the delicious selection and place orders until 12:00 on Tuesday, when the market closes. Payment is by EFT at the time of ordering into the following account: Timothy and Clover, FNB Cheque acc #62403553458, branch #258624
- Proof of payment is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday evening at 17:00.
- You wait expectantly until Thursday afternoon or Friday when we conveniently deliver your box of goodness to your doorstep (please stipulate in the notes section of your order which day suits you best – alternatively, we will contact you personally to confirm). Where do we deliver? How much do we charge? Find out here.
- You throw a dinner party, where you transform your fresh produce into a memorable feast and all your friends applaud you for being so marvelous.
All delivery crates and boxes remain the property of Timothy & Clover — we re-use all containers, so please have last week’s cooler box/crate available for pick up when we deliver this week’s order.
Please contact us at email@example.com, or call Samantha on 0823186977 with any questions.